Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Patience, young Padawan

Hey, it's Steph!

It's just after noon and we've already received several inquiries as to where today's big announcement is.  

If you'll just calm down, the day will go by faster and we'll get to it.  Check out the TEDS homepage or go over to the Financial Aid page and have a stroke about how expensive it is to get a degree from them.  That will pass some time.

We'll be back with our announcement at 8:00 ET/7:00 CT this evening.  We've also got two new articles to post, so all is well.

Much Love,
Steph

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please don't shut down.

PLEEEEAAASSSEEE?

Fake Don, I come begging. This site has been a joy and has lifted my spirits many nights at my boring job. I get a lot of time on the internet and I try to keep to things of eternal value. But the evangelical blogosphere is so darn serious. You have been a welcome relief. I was so sad the day that purgatorio1.com went down. This will be another sad day if you shut down.

I beg you, oh great dragon.