Saturday, September 1, 2007

Relax! He'll be Back Tuesday

Hello, all you faithful Fake Carson readers!  This is Stephanie, Dr. Carson's intern.

I had to call Dr. Carson today because he kept getting email asking if he was ever going to post again since it had been two whole days without a word.

Dr. Carson asked me to let you guys know that he's out of town battling Fred Phelps, homies, and Emerjerks, but will return Tuesday with a fantastic "Question and Answer" article that he's been working on.  I've read the rough draft, and I really think you'll love it (yes, Dr. Carson even writes rough drafts for his blog postings).

In the meantime, feel free to check out the last Q&A that Dr. Carson did a few weeks ago.

If that still won't tide you over, feel free to drop me a line if you guys need anything because that's what I get paid for.  

Speaking of my job: Dr. Carson had me go in and label all of the posts he's already put up so that you guys can search by topic.  You can find all the major topics that he's ranted about on the right sidebar underneath "Topics We've Covered."  We hope this'll make articles easier to find for you when you're sharing them with your loved ones.

That's it for today.  Have a great holiday and thanks so much for checking in with Dr. Carson!

Much Love, 
Steph

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i can't wait for monday. this is brilliant! i am a trinity student and am so thankful for the insight into your personal thoughts Dr. Carson. Very moving.